A Note from Us
We want you to know that all of us here at CHMT have been and will continue to be following a number of screening, cleaning, and distancing protocols in order to combat COVID-19. You can read some of these protocols below.
• Calling every client 1-2 days prior to every appointment to determine exposure-risk with questions and scheduling accordingly.
• Disinfecting all surfaces after every client: inside of massage rooms, equipment, restrooms, the lobby, door handles, payment station, etc..
• LMTs wear masks when working on clients above the chest.
• All clients are welcome to wear masks and gloves if that makes them feel more comfortable, and all clients may request their LMT wear a mask and gloves at any time.
• Staggering LMT appointments by 30 minutes in order to provide ample disinfecting time.
• Disinfecting floors daily with disinfectant and vacuuming.
• Client’s pay ahead of their massage in order to avoid crowding in the lobby between appointments.
• Clients and LMTs do not shake hands when greeting and practice social distancing when possible.
We will be safe. We will be smart. We will operate with faith, CDC recommendations, and disinfectant spray over fear. We are excited to be back.
The Team at Connective Health Massage Therapy